WOW! launches $10 landline phone service
WOW! (NYSE:WOW) is launching a new residential phone solution, Home Phone and Home Phone Plus, for $9.99 per month. Customers ...
WOW! (NYSE:WOW) is launching a new residential phone solution, Home Phone and Home Phone Plus, for $9.99 per month. Customers can add a home phone line to any WOW! Internet or TV service. Features include:
- 100 minutes of U.S. and/or Canada long distance with the option for unlimited minutes
- Unlimited local calls
- Caller ID and Call Waiting
- Optional robocall blocking (not currently available in Auburn, Dothan and Montgomery, AL)
- Choice of listed or unlisted phone number
- Choice of published or unpublished phone number
- Anonymous call rejection
- Location sharing to 911 operators for emergencies
"The $9.99 price point is a great value for anyone, but particularly people who work from home, young families with children and older customers who value the security and convenience of having a landline in addition to their mobile phones," said Nancy McGee, chief marketing and sales officer at WOW!. "WOW! is going the extra mile to ensure customers are getting the best value for their dollar by bringing more features, at a lower price than traditional landline offers."
Home Phone and Home Phone Plus are now available in all WOW! markets except for Anne Arundel, MD, and Newnan, GA.