At INTX in Chicago, Metrological will showcase its device and software agnostic Application Platform, including its App Store, UX, App Manager and Dashboard. The product line is intended to enable operators to configure, operate and manage their own app store across devices in real-time with access to relevant business intelligence data.
Booth demonstrations will include:
- App Developer and RDK Emulator Workflow: highlights the step-by-step process for developers to develop, publish and test apps on RDK-based devices.
- App Store: digital distribution platform designed to enable operators to launch a device-independent, operator-branded TV app store to set-tops and other connected devices.
- Contextual App Experiences: designed to merge live video and OTT content, to enable operators to present a unified app experience that merges all content in one screen.
- Social Media Integration and Mobile Pairing: designed to enable viewers to link their TV viewing to their mobile devices.
- Real Time App Dashboard: designed to provide real‐time business management and business intelligence for operators to maximize revenue opportunities.
- App Manager: designed to enable operators to manage, in real time, app store content and UI of their TV App Store; also includes user management and publishing functionality.