The cloud-based TV service seamlessly integrates live TV, DVR, on-demand and popular streaming apps for viewing devices inside and outside the home via a single, easy-to-use interface.
In contrast to traditional TVs and set top boxes that receive the TV signal over coaxial cable, the operator notes that Breezeline Stream TV uses IPTV technology to deliver hundreds of video channels and thousands of on-demand programs, as well as access to streaming providers.
The new service gives viewers complete control over their viewing experience, whether at home or on the go, including:
- Access to live TV channels, on-demand programs, DVR recordings and streaming apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, HBO Max, Disney+, Spotify and others.
- Live Rewind, Start Over, Catch Up features.
- Up to 300 hours of HD recording via a Cloud DVR Max feature.
- Voice command capability with Google Assistant.
- The Breezeline Stream TV app (available for free on the Apple App Store or Google Play) for mobile viewing.
Breezeline Stream TV is available for new customers in serviceable areas with a Breezeline internet connection. “Breezeline Stream TV will enable viewers in Cumberland to watch what they want, when and where they want,” commented Heather McCallion, VP of products and programming for Breezeline. “It delivers a powerful viewing experience, yet it’s really simple to use.”