Viavi's portfolio of field testers, lab systems and assurance solutions is now bolstered by Trilithic's range of installation and troubleshooting instruments and leakage systems.
"VIAVI and Trilithic have separately earned the trust of service providers around the world, and together we offer unmatched leadership in expertise, solutions and support," said Kevin Oliver, vice president and general manager, Converged Instruments and Virtual Test, at Viavi. "As our customers build out gigabit to the home and business using a combination of cable, fiber, copper, HFC and WiFi, they can rely on a converged, cloud-based, contractor-friendly test and measurement portfolio from a single vendor to increase their workforce productivity."
Viavi and Trilithic test and measurement demonstrations at the show will include:
- Viavi XPERTrak leakage detection
- DAA return sweep and ingress suppression
- OneExpert CATV GigE-capable modular multipurpose test instrument
- Trilithic DSP120/180 signal level meter
- A new suite of fiber test solutions
- Trilithic's leakage detection portfolio
- NEBS-certified Trilithic Emergency Alert Systems