GMIT Releases iOS Video Monitoring App
Rohde & Schwarz subsidiary GMIT has released virtuWall, an iOS version of its BMM-810 A/V video monitoring platform for broadcast and OTT delivery networks. It's intended to...
The virtuWall app serves as a multiviewer and monitoring probe and connects to an unlimited number of BMM-810 instances to enable mobile real-time access to relevant status information and measurements. A single view provides users with all necessary information on the state and health of all monitored services. If an error is detected, virtuWall notifies its users in real time and provides analysis capabilities. Accessing the multiviewer streaming output allows visual checking anytime, anywhere. Operators can detect failure points and rate their severity remotely. If all BMM-810 instances are virtualized, this is a way to implement complete software based monitoring for broadcast and OTT.
Other features include:
- Status of all BMM-810 monitoring probes at a glance
- "Zero delay" status indication of all monitored broadcast and OTT services
- Adaptive bitrate encoded multiviewer screen for visual checking
- Proxy infrastructure for setup and administration
- Access to log books, measurement results, etc.
- Multiple layers of access restriction and protection, including TouchID fingerprint authentication