With the deadline for the 2018 Diamond Technology Reviews program extended to July 24, 2018, you now have extra time to create your entry. Here are some tips that will ensure you put your best foot forward with our judging panel.
- Use specific, quantitative and instantly credible language instead of just copying and pasting the text from your marketing collateral or website.
- Explain how the product/service/software helps broadband cable engineers reduce operational expenses and/or develop new revenue sources.
- Explain what the unique, innovative features of this product are as it compares to competing solutions.
- Get input from the technical/engineering team at your company and provide specific examples on how the development impacts broadband cable engineers.
- Confirm that your entry clearly demonstrates one of the following criteria before submitting it: Unique Technology or Application, Innovation, Ease of Use, Efficiency, Reliability, Contribution to Profitability.
- Back up your product description with supporting evidence such as charts, tables or testimonials to make your entry stand out!
Our judging panel will review all material from each submission, including photos, simple briefs, testimonials and diagrams. Take the time to provide as much supporting documentation as you can to encourage the judges to look at your entry in the most favorable light!
Broadband Technology Report will release the names of the entries that achieve a score of at least 3.5 Diamonds from our independent panel of judges shortly before the 2018 SCTE/ISBE Cable-Tec Expo in Atlanta. We'll supply additional coverage in our @The Show Product News publication distributed at the show. Elite Score companies will also receive a Diamond Technology Reviews trophy, ideal for displaying at your 2018 SCTE Cable-Tec Expo booth, your company lobby, and elsewhere.