SCTE releases Georgia Tech speaker lineup
Executives from Cox Communications, Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA), and ARRIS (NASDAQ:ARRS) will be featured guest lecturers during the ...
Executives from Cox Communications, Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA), and ARRIS (NASDAQ:ARRS) will be featured guest lecturers during the 2018 SCTE/ISBE Leadership Institute at Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business March 12-15.
The subject matter experts will address a variety of technology issues and trends, complementing the classroom curriculum to provide operator and vendor participants with the tools needed for planning, executing and managing successful projects. Topics and guest speakers are scheduled to include:
- Network Security - Kim Keever, senior vice president and CISO, Cox Communications
- WiFi Access - Drew Davis, executive director, WiFi technology, Cox Communications
- 5G Analysis - Charles Cheevers, CTO, customer premises equipment, ARRIS
- Data Analytics - Larry Wolcott, fellow and distinguished engineer, Comcast
- Wireline Access Networks - Dan Murphy, senior vice president, engineering, Central Division, Comcas
- Customer Premises Equipment - Jon Cave, vice president, video, broadband and Xfinity Home Device, Product Strategy, Comcast
Chris Bastian, senior vice president and CTO of the SCTE/ISBE, will kick off the guest speaker lineup with a discussion of cable technology trends on the opening day of the four-day course.
Now in its seventh year, the SCTE/ISBE Leadership Institute at Georgia Tech is a technically oriented curriculum geared toward high-potential, mid-level cable engineering and operations professionals. The agenda is intended to advance engineers’ careers by providing guidance in strategic thinking, communications, financial analysis, management, leadership and other skills. Further information is available at http://www.scte.org/GeorgiaTech.