Nearly 30 authors will present the highlights of their technical papers in one of the following sessions:
- Bit Players: Data, Software and the Cable Evolution
- Generation Next: Inventing the Access Networks of Tomorrow
- An Education in EBIF: Advancing Cable’s ITV Foundation
- Cloudy, With a Chance of Breakthrough: New Models for IP Service Delivery
- Quest for Quality: Optimization Approaches for the Digital Era
- Depth Perceptions: Technical Approaches for 3D Video Integration
- Capacity for Change: Capacity Expansion in Theory and in Practice
The multi-day conference will feature a series of panels including a strategic view of cable’s technology future from the industry’s chief technical leadership; practical approaches to improved energy efficiency and cost savings associated with alternative energies and best practices; and a customized view of the entire cable technology ecosystem geared for the local West Coast engineering community.
For more info, visit www.thecableshow.com.