JDSU Intros OTDR Modules
JDSU (www.jdsu.com) introduced two optical time domain reflectometer (OTDR) modules for its T-BERDR/MTS-4000. The Multimode/Single-mode Quad and Multimode modules are single-slot OTDRs with certification tools for the installation, turn-up, and maintenance of pr...
* Dual multimode (850/1300 nm) or Quad (850/1300 and 1310/1550 nm) wavelengths
* Dynamic range of 27/25 dB (MM), 37/35 dB (SM)
* Dead zones of <1 m (event)/4 m (attenuation)
* Source (continuous or modulated) and power meter functions through the OTDR ports
* Testing for enterprise networks, combining the JDSU Enterprise Services Application Module (ESAM), copper, and triple-play functions