- Central Oregon ‐- BendBroadband offers DOCSIS 3.0 service to 100% of the 63,000 homes it passes.
- Western Kansas ‐- Eagle Communications offers DOCSIS 3.0 service to 99% of the 35,000 homes it passes.
- Northeastern Ohio ‐- Massillon Cable TV offers DOCSIS 3.0 to 100% of the 67,725 homes it passes.
- Iowa ‐- Mediacom Communications is now offering DOSCIS 3.0 service to 85% of the 910,638 homes it passes in Iowa.
- North and South Dakota and Minnesota ‐- Midcontinent Communications offers DOCSIS 3.0 service to 99% of the 484,029 homes it passes.
- Northwestern Minnesota ‐- Sjoberg will offer DOCSIS 3.0 service to 50% of the 12,000 homes it passes by year‐end 2011. Sjoberg’s will also be deploying GE PON (capable of 1 Gbps) in several systems this fall.
- Texas, West Virginia, Louisiana, Arkansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma and Arizona ‐- Suddenlink offers DOCSIS 3.0 service to 76% of the 2,738,100 homes it passes.
NCTA: D3 to Pass 77% of U.S. Homes in 2011
In a filing with the FCC, the NCTA said that as of December 2010, cable DOCSIS 3.0 technology passed 60% of U.S. housing units, with the percentage projected to reach 77% by the end of 2011. The NCTA also noted that DOCSIS 3.0 has not only been rolled out in urb...