- More than one-third of survey respondents experience "connectivity withdrawal" when away from technology.
- More devices than ever are competing for wireless connections in the home. Nearly four times as many respondents have six or more wireless devices today than two years ago.
- Two-thirds of respondents said they would stream video content to multiple wireless devices if their cable or satellite provider offered the service.
- Almost 90% of respondents would prefer to connect devices like digital music players to stereo systems wirelessly rather than using a cable.
- Navigation systems, driver safety features and online entertainment are top considerations for automotive purchases.
What Consumers Want: Pervasive Connectivity
According to a Broadcom consumer poll conducted by JZ Analytics, consumers are demonstrating an increased appetite for seamless and pervasive connections. Among the findings: More than one-third of survey respondents experience "connectivity withdrawal" when...