- Fiber Solutions, and the ability of fiber-deep deployments -- including EPON, GPON, PON and RFoG -- to address the needs of business and hospital customers, in addition to residential subscribers
- Wireless, with a particular emphasis on key engineering considerations in the deployment of meshed wireless topologies, fiber to the tower (FTTT), and picocellular networks
- IP Video, and migration strategies operators should consider when moving from legacy MPEG-2 over QAM deployments to MPEG-4 over IP networks
- Plant Operations, most notably discussion of how cable operators can increase competitiveness by leveraging 256-QAM and three bonded channels to provide 100 Mbps upstream data rates
- Facilities Management, including the need for higher reliability, greater capacity, and faster resiliency as cable moves into commercial and enterprise services
- Home Certification, with a focus on improving the customer experience through improved installation and service techniques
The complete list of workshops is available at http://expo.scte.org/content/sessions/workshopsdescriptions.cfm.