Zanaware Trots Out Headend Tracking, Troubleshooting
Zanaware Technologies' (www.zanaware.com) Channel Lineup Pro is designed to enable video service providers to track and troubleshoot the increasingly complex headends at the center of their networks. It's a centralized, 1RU, chassis-based, non-intrusive solution...
It also can serve as single point for troubleshooting all headend issues. Utilizing both a Syslog server and an SNMP trap receiver, Channel Lineup Pro can receive and store alarms and logs from "virtually every headend device," enabling operators to view all alarms from all headend devices from a single location. It also incorporates an incident log, accessible by call centers, managers and other relevant personnel who need real-time access to this information.
Features and capabilities include:
* Tracking of 20+ cable, SDV or IPTV-based channel lineups
* Ability to add 20+ users with per user Admin, Write and Read capabilities
* Each lineup table contains such parameters as local channel names, tuned channels, virtual channel info, HD/SD status, multiple DPI layers and subscriber counts
* Single-screen graphical display of all channel associated devices
* Tracking also includes dual network configurations, chassis redundancy, ad servers, and VOD service groups with all global and channel specific settings
* All data can be exported into Excel in multiple ways
* All devices can be managed as inventory with flags such as Active, Warehouse, Out of Order, and RMA with key data fields
* Instant cloning of existing channel lineups
* Spectrum view reports match all channels up with an FCC channel map