Altice Adds Another Gigabit Market
Altice USA (Euronext:ATC) is now offering Suddenlink gigabit Internet service in DeRidder, LA. The company has also increased other ...
Altice USA (Euronext:ATC) is now offering Suddenlink gigabit Internet service in DeRidder, LA. The company has also increased other Suddenlink residential Internet speeds at no additional cost in the city.
"Today's announcement is the next step in Operation GigaSpeed, the company-wide plan we announced in August of 2014," said Altice USA Vice President of Suddenlink Operations Robbie Lee. "In sharp contrast to other large providers, which are offering a Gigabit service primarily to a few neighborhoods in large urban markets, we're pleased to be making our Suddenlink Gigabit service available in all of the neighborhoods and to all of the households and businesses we serve throughout DeRidder."
Additionally, residential high-speed Internet customers in DeRidder with current downstream speeds up to 75 and 100 Mbps have been upgraded to services of 100 and 200 Mbps, respectively, at no added charge. The standard Suddenlink residential Internet speeds in DeRidder are now 50, 100, and 200 Mbps, along with the new 1 Gbps service.
Since July 2015, the gigabit service has been made available in the following Suddenlink markets:
- Arkansas: Jonesboro and Russellville
- Arizona: Flagstaff
- California: Mammoth Lakes
- Louisiana: Alexandria, Bossier City, DeRidder, Lake Charles and Pineville
- Mississippi: Greenville
- Missouri: Nixa, Ozark and St. Joseph
- North Carolina: Greenville and Rocky Mount
- Ohio: Marietta
- Oklahoma: Enid, Muskogee, Stillwater and Wagoner
- Texas: Abilene, Amarillo, Andrews, Big Spring, Bryan, College Station, Canyon, Georgetown, Huntsville, Kingwood, Lubbock, Lufkin, Midland, San Angelo, Terrell, Tulia, Tyler and Victoria
- West Virginia: Parkersburg