Altice Expands AZ Gigabit Internet
Altice USA (Euronext:ATC) is now offering Suddenlink gigabit Internet service in Kingman, AZ. The company has also increased the speeds of ...
Altice USA (Euronext:ATC) is now offering Suddenlink gigabit Internet service in Kingman, AZ. The company has also increased the speeds of some other Suddenlink residential Internet tiers in Kingman at no additional cost to customers.
In addition to launching the 1 Gbps service, Altice has upgraded residential high-speed Internet customers with current downsteam speeds of 75 and 100 Mbps to 100 and 200 Mbps, respectively, at no added charge. The standard Suddenlink residential Internet tiers in Kingman are now 50, 100, and 200 Mbps, and 1 Gbps.
In Arizona, Suddenlink gigabit services are now available in Flagstaff, Lake Havasu City (launched last week) and Kingman.
In addition to Kingman, since July 2015, the gigabit service has been made available in 40+ Suddenlink markets, including:
- Arkansas: Jonesboro and Russellville
- Arizona: Flagstaff, Lake Havasu City
- California: Mammoth Lakes
- Louisiana: Alexandria, Bossier City, DeRidder, Lake Charles and Pineville
- Mississippi: Greenville
- Missouri: Nixa, Ozark and St. Joseph
- New Mexico: Clovis and Texico
- North Carolina: Greenville and Rocky Mount
- Ohio: Marietta
- Oklahoma: Enid, Muskogee, Stillwater and Wagoner
- Texas: Abilene, Amarillo, Andrews, Big Spring, Bryan, College Station, Canyon, Farwell, Floydada, Georgetown, Huntsville, Kingwood, Lubbock, Lufkin, Midland, Plainview, San Angelo, Terrell, Tulia, Tyler and Victoria
- West Virginia: Parkersburg