Mediacom CTO Getting NCTA Vanguard Award
Mediacom Senior Vice President, Technology, and CTO JR Walden is slated to receive the NCTA's Vanguard Award For Science & Technology ...
Mediacom Senior Vice President, Technology, and CTO JR Walden is slated to receive the NCTA's Vanguard Award For Science & Technology this year. The award honors individuals who have played a significant role in product improvement as well as in the design and development of engineering techniques. The award will be presented on May 18 at an awards ceremony and lunch during INTX in Boston.
Other 2016 Vanguard honorees will include:
Distinguished Vanguard Award for Leadership
- Robert Marcus, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Time Warner Cable
- Steve Miron, Chief Executive Officer, Bright House Networks
- Kristin Dolan, Chief Operating Officer, Cablevision
Vanguard Award for Cable Operations Management
- John Keib, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Residential Services, Time Warner Cable
Vanguard Award for Programmers
- Joel Stillerman, President of Original Programming & Development, AMC and Sundance TV
Vanguard Award for Government & Community Relations
- Kathy Zachem, Senior Vice President, Regulatory & State Legislative Affairs, Comcast
Vanguard Award for Marketing
- Tonia O'Connor, Chief Commercial Officer & President of Content Distribution, Univision Communications, Inc.
Vanguard Award for Associates & Affiliates
- Bob Benya, President & Chief Executive Officer, iN DEMAND
Vanguard Award for Young Leadership
- Justin Connolly, Executive Vice President, Affiliate Sales & Marketing, Disney and ESPN Media Networks