At OFC in Anaheim, CA, VeEX is showcasing several product updates to its optical test and measurement line, particularly optical time domain reflectometers (OTDRs). Booth demonstrations include:
- The RXT-1200 test platform with its Legacy, CWDM and DWDM OTDR modules, each featuring V-Scout link mapping and Fiberizer cloud connectivity and test reporting capabilities.
- The MTTplus test platform with field swappable FTTx optimized OTDR and multi-service test modules, offering OTN, SDH/SONET, PDH/DSn, Ethernet backhaul/fronthaul, and Teleprotection. It also has Fiberscope connector inspection with image analysis and built-in camera options.
- The TX300s handheld platform can now be fitted with one 100G CFP4 and dual 10G SFP+ test interfaces to support transmission tests for Ethernet, OTN, Fibre Channel and CPRI/OBSAI networks, as well as legacy SONET/SDH and PDH/DSn, for 64K to 100G multi-service testing.
- The OPX-BOX+ OTDR in a ruggedized field platform, featuring USB/Bluetooth remote control capability with Android/iOS mobile devices and VeEX test platforms.
- The UX400 universal test platform fitted with 100G and 40G pluggable optics, covering pluggable form factors such as CFP, CFP2, CFP4 and QSFP+ for Ethernet and OTN networks deployment, verification and troubleshooting.