ATX to showcase unified infrastructure
At the SCTE/ISBE Cable-Tec Expo in Atlanta, ATX will spotlight its latest products and solutions based on the company's Agile Innovation ...
At the SCTE/ISBE Cable-Tec Expo in Atlanta, ATX will spotlight its latest products and solutions based on the company's Agile Innovation design principles, including recently introduced access networking technology intended to enable MSOs to deliver all residential and commercial services from a unified infrastructure.
"The ability to interconnect billions of intelligent devices to gigabit-or-faster pipes is now a reality," said Charlie Vogt, president and CEO of ATX. "The mainstream availability of mega-fast broadband will be a catalyst for an unprecedented surge in Internet traffic, sparking an explosion of innovation and investment that will place additional demands on broadband access providers to significantly expand the capacity of their networks and move to an agile network model. ATX is investing heavily in the innovation behind this next era of digital transformation - providing agile technologies that seamlessly and cost-effectively enable MSOs to deliver gigabit-and-beyond access speeds without massive and costly infrastructure renovation."
Highlighted technologies from ATX' Access Networking and Media Distribution portfolios will include:
- Distributed Access Architecture/DOCSIS 3.1: GigaWave Digital Link Extender (DLX) and a new gateway platform
- Hub Centralization and Elimination: I-HUB rack-mounted outdoor optical hub
- Optical Access: ChromaFlex headend optics and TranScend hardened optical hubs
- RF Management: RF amplifiers and related products includinghe MAXNET II and SignalOn platforms
- Channel Insertion: DVIS line of digital video insertion solutions and PD100 and PD1000 encoders
- Bulk Media Distribution: UCrypt family of media distribution gateways and miniCMTS broadband gateway solutions
- Services: ATX Care and ATX Pro support services