SCTE Releases Expo Innovation Theater Agenda
The SCTE/ISBE has released the agenda for its second annual Innovation Theater at Cable-Tec Expo 2017 in Denver. The show floor attraction ...
The SCTE/ISBE has released the agenda for its second annual Innovation Theater at Cable-Tec Expo 2017 in Denver. The show floor attraction is intended to provide insights into how technology can help cable harness new opportunities.
Presentations on issues ranging from advanced broadband networks and big data analytics to augmented reality and network security will be on the agenda during the first two days of Innovation Theater programming, on Wednesday, Oct. 18, and Thursday, Oct. 19. On Friday, Oct. 20, the Innovation Theater will feature Wireless Live!, a program created and hosted by CED Magazine and Wireless Week.
The Innovation Theater features individual presentations, one-on-one interviews, and panel discussions. This year's Theater will be moderated by Gerard Kunkel, founder and managing partner of Next Media Partners.
Programming will begin shortly after the ribbon cutting for the Exhibit Hall on Wednesday. The Opening Day agenda includes:
- "Leveraging Virtual Security Infrastructure to Secure Your Cable Clouds and Clients," presented by Juniper Networks
- "Navigating America's Coming Broadband Cybergeddon," presented jointly by ARRIS and Corning and moderated by Light Reading
- "Why Virtualize Cable Access Now?" presented by Intel
- "Accelerating Cable Applications with Cloud, Containers & Culture," presented by IBB Consulting
Day 2 Innovation Theater presentations include:
- "Amdocs Entertainment Experience," presented by Amdocs
- "Ethernet Mid-Mile Architecture Enables Cable Operators to Get More From HFC," presented by Juniper Networks
- "Why Build Twice? A Strategy to Meet Broadband Demand Today … and in the Future," presented by Amphenol Broadband Solutions.
- "The Future of Analytics-Driven Networking," presented by Kentik
The agenda for Friday's Wireless Live! program is expected to be available in the near future.