Broadband Technology Report will hold its second annual BTR Summit May 17-18, 2023. This online conference will feature a wide variety of speakers who will discuss the various requirements, challenges, trends, and technology surrounding broadband network planning, operations, and upgrades. Information about the event can be found on the BTR Summit website. Attendance is free.
The BTR Summit is presented in collaboration with SCTE®, a subsidiary of CableLabs®. Both organizations will provide speakers for several of the sessions within the summit. SCTE also will provide a training session for which SCTE credit will be offered.
The event will provide a forum for broadband executives to better understand the benefits and impact of technology on revenues, total cost of ownership, network efficiency, and quality of experience for their customers. The agenda contains a mix of roundtable panels, webinars, and “QuickChats” in which interviewees will discuss the latest technology trends. Sessions include:
- FTTH: The Pathway to the Future, Now
- Applying Automation to Cable MSO Networks
- The Next Generation of Hybrid Connectivity
- Comparing 10G Network Strategies
- A SAFE Network for Generations
- Improving Customer Experience Through Network Automation
- Myths & Misconceptions about OTDRs.
The 2023 BTR Summit is sponsored by a number of leading technology companies:
- Platinum Sponsor: Wirewerks
- UCL Swift Americas.