- SCTE 165-2 2016, "IPCablecom 1.5 Part 2: Audio/Video Codecs," addresses interfaces between IPCablecom client devices for audio and video communication. Specifically, it identifies the audio and video codecs necessary to provide the highest quality and the most resource-efficient service delivery to the customer. The document also specifies the performance required in client devices to support future IPCablecom codecs. Additionally, the document describes a suggested methodology for optimal network support for codecs.
- SCTE 165-3 2016, "IPCablecom 1.5 Part 3: Network-Based Call Signaling Protocol," is considered part of the IPCablecom standard. The document is based on MGCP 1.0, which is an IETF Informational RFC.
- SCTE 165-12 2016, "IPCablecom 1.5 Part 12: PSTN Gateway Call Signaling Protocol," is part of the IPCablecom suite of specifications. The document is based on IETF MGCP 1.0.
- SCTE 165-16 2016, "IPCablecom 1.5 Part 16: Management Event Mechanism," is one of two documents that define a framework for reporting management events in the IPCablecom architecture. The document defines the general event reporting mechanism and framework. The mechanism consists of a set of protocols and interfaces that can be used by individual elements and components in the IPCablecom architecture. The document defines how the SNMPv3 transport protocol, SYSLOG, local log, and the IPCablecom Management Event MIB are used to carry management event information to an event management system.
- SCTE 165-18 2016, "IPCablecom 1.5 Part 18: CMS to CMS Signaling," describes the IPCablecom call management server (CMS)-to-CMS signaling protocol intended for use by a CMS to communicate with another CMS in order to support packet-based voice and other real-time multimedia applications.
- SCTE 165-21 2016, "IPCablecom 1.5 Part 21: Signaling Extension MIB," addresses new objects that are being introduced beyond IPCablecom 1.0 for signaling MIBs so that the additional changes made can be tracked easily.
All six standards are available at http://www.scte.org/SCTE/Standards/Download/SCTE/Standards/Download_SCTE_Standards.aspx.