The standards include:
- SCTE 60 2015, "Test Method for Interface Moisture Migration Double Ended," provides a test method for detecting moisture penetration into the coaxial connector/cable and or the connector/port interface.
- SCTE 104 2015, "Automation System to Compression System Communications Applications Program Interface (API," defines the Communications API between an automation system and the associated compression system that will insert SCTE 35 private sections into the outgoing transport stream. The standard serves as a companion to both SCTE 35 and SCTE 30.
The operation practices include:
- SCTE 219 2015, "Technical Facility Climate Optimization Methodology," outlines how to improve cooling and airflow efficiency and provides actions that can be taken to reduce cooling energy consumption and energy costs in order to meet the SCTE 2020 Program goals.
- SCTE 221 2015, "Field Strength & Calculation of LTE User Equipment Field Strength," provides a tutorial on RF signal field strength and a method for calculating field strength emanating from LTE UE.
- SCTE 222 2015, "Useful Signal Leakage Formulas," includes a variety of formulas related to signal leakage, accompanied by examples of how to use each formula.
- SCTE 225 2015, "Cable Operator Fleet Maintenance and Vehicle Selection Operational Practice," outlines steps to help cable operators to optimize fleet reliability, minimize fleet operating and maintenance costs, minimize fleet unregulated and regulated emissions, and help to properly outline questions to match the right vehicle for the right job. The practice applies to cable operator owned or leased fleet and does not include sub-contracted employee fleets.
The standards and operation practices are available at http://www.scte.org/SCTE/Standards/Download/SCTE/Standards/Download_SCTE_Standards.aspx.